So, the highlights of the Mi 9T are the new AMOLED screen, which is now free of any cutouts thanks to the motorized pop-up selfie camera. It is also the first phone to employ the new Snapdragon 730 chip, which is the best silicon the mid-range market offers. And there is a triple-camera on the back with a familiar combo – wide/ultra-wide/tele.
Get equipped to sweep across the battlefield
Show off your skills with the Snapdragon™ 855 processor. CPU single-core performance is improved by 45%, game speed is accelerated by 25% and AI performance is tripled. This is the speed you need. AI triple camera More surprises with 48MP: With a Sony 48MP ultra high-resolution wide camera + 8MP telephoto camera + 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, you can take any shot with ease. Seamlessly zoom in from 0.6x to 10x and discover your true photography potential. Touch the screen to unlock your world: Unlocking is now faster than ever. The new fingerprint recognition technology provides the latest in-screen optical sensing module, expanding the photosensory area by 100% and using an upgraded algorithm to make unlocking faster, smarter, and more secure.
- 6.39″ AMOLED Full Screen Display, 16M color, 2340 x 1080 FHD+ 403 PPI – Gorilla Glass 5 – Supports GAME Turbo 2.0
- 128GB + 6GB RAM (Does NOT SD Slot) – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – Octa-core processor, up to 2.84GHz – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery – Dual Nano-SIM slots
- AI Rear Triple Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 13MP – Front Camera: 20MP pop-up selfie camera – USB Type-C reversible connector port
- GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 – LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28 LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28 – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) – FCC 2AFZZ-XMSF11G