We had the 46 mm version, but there is a 42 mm variant for those who want something less obtrusive on their wrist. The design of the Watch GT 2 is a certain step up over the GT – the bezel is slick and leans outwards without an extra edge. However, Huawei still engraved it with what appears to be a 24-hour scale (which it isn’t), and we had a hard time finding a good reason. Huawei also offers Classic or Elite editions with leather or steel straps for the people that prefer a more formal look. They even have textured crowns, instead of the plain-looking buttons on the Sport, so choose wisely.
- Body: 46mm: 45.9 x 45.9 x 10.7 mm, 41g weight 22mm strap; 42mm: 41.8 x 41.8 x 9.4 mm mm, 29g, 5 ATM water resistance; Stainless Steel frame, ceramic back
- Display: 46mm: 1.39″ OLED, Resolution 454×454, 326 ppi; 42mm: 1.2″ OLED, Resolution 390×390, 326 ppi
- OS: Huawei Lite OS
- Memory: 2 GB RAM + 4 GB storage (2.2 GB user available) – not user accessible
- Battery: 46mm: 455mAh (14 days typical use); Magnetic charging base
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE; GPS+GLONASS; NFC (China-only)
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 Self-developed Chip: This smart watch comes with HUAWEI’s self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1, and intelligent power saving technology to provide up to 1 week of battery Life.
- 1.2 Inch (42MM) or 1.4 Inch (46MM) AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen: HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 adopting the 3D glass screen in a smartwatch is a new step in the industry. AMOLED display with highly accurate touch response.
- 15 Workout Modes and Full-time Fitness Trainer: Multiple professional training courses from entry to advanced level are preinstalled on the watch, providing users with professional and effective guidance.
- Built with two positioning systems (GPS, GLONASS) together to detect more satellites, and increase positioning accuracy.
- Everyday Life Features; Supports features like Message Notification, TruSleepTM 2.0 sleep tracking, TruSeen 3.5 Real-time Heart rate Monitoring and TruRelax pressure monitoring. Track your fitness progress all day like your step count, calories burned, the number of times you stand up, and periods of medium to high intensity activities. International Version (No Warranty).