Huawei Watch 2 has 1.2 Inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps and other functions of the smartwatch. On the wear-ability side, this smartwatch weighs 47 grams. It has other features like Waterproof, Call Function, Upto 2 Days battery life (420 mAh), Circular, Flat Dial Design, 1.2 Inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display.
- Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone
- Scientific sleep tracking: HUAWEI TruSleep keeps track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful
- Workout Coach: get real-time guidance and workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max. Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 4.1 BLE + BR/EDR
- NFC and Google assistant: make payments and have a personal voice assistant from your wrist. More than 2 days’ usage* and get even longer battery life with Watch Mode in which the watch still counts your steps.
Music and power: download and listen to music with Google Play Music on your watch. You can optimize power consumption settings to get the most out of your device.
- 1.2″ Circular AMOLED display, 390 x 390 pixels, 326 ppi, 45mm in diameter
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100, quad-core 1.1GHz, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage
- 420mAh battery
- 48.9 x 45 x 12.6mm, 57g / 60.5g (Classic)
- Android Wear 2.0
- iOS support
- Heart-rate sensor, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis compass, barometer
- IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- Wireless charging
Huawei Watch 2 main shortcomings
The plastic strap looks cheap
Slow GPS positioning, not the best choice for activity tracking.
Huawei unveiled the Watch 2 next to the P10 flagship smartphone duo. Although the handsets took most of the attention in Barcelona, the watches – yep, multiple versions here too – didn’t completely go unnoticed either. After all, it’s been two years since the original Huawei Watch.
Huawei’s second generation of wearables is aptly among the first to get Android Wear 2.0 right out of the box. The latest OS version was officially released in early February and it took quite a while too. By the looks of it though, the wait might have been well worth it.