the Kirin 710 chipset designed and manufactured by Huawei has already proven as a gaming-friendly handler and we can’t wait to try it once more. But before all that, a quick specs inspection follows.
Huawei P30 Lite specs
- Body: Dual-glass with plastic frame; Peacock Blue, Midnight Black, Pearl White color schemes; 159g.
- Screen: 6.15″ LTPS IPS LCD, 1,080×2,312px resolution (415ppi); waterdrop notch.
- Chipset: Kirin 710 chipset, octa-core processor (4×2.2GHz Cortex-A73 + 4×1.7GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G51 MP14 GPU.
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable via a microSD – hybrid slot).
- OS: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0.
- Camera: Main: 48MP, f/1.8, 27mm, PDAF; ultra wide: 8MP, f/2.4, 17mm, fixed-focus; depth sensor: 2MP, f/2.4; Video: 1080p@30/60fps capture, EIS.
- Selfie cam: 24MP, f/2.0, Portrait Mode with live bokeh effects.
- Battery: 3,340mAh; Fast Charge 18W.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS; Bluetooth 4.2 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, single bottom-firing loudspeaker.
So, the Lite isn’t as powerful as the P30, but is no feeble either. And while it can do lossless zoom, it should still ace the night shots. There is a lot to explore and so far the only caveat coming to mind is the lack of waterproofing.