Who should buy the Apple AirPods Pro?
- Apple iPhone users who want true wireless earbuds will get the most out of the AirPods Pro, and for them: these are the best true wireless earbuds for the latest generation of iPhones.
- True wireless enthusiasts will like them, mostly because the options for active noise canceling in this type of gadget is fairly rare unless you pick up Beats, Sony, or Huawei models.
- Gym rats and cardio monsters will appreciate that actually, y’know, stay in your ears. The sweat-resistance is a big plus here too.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
|AirPods Sensors (each):||Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer|
|Power and Battery||AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time, up to 11 hours talk time|
|Weight||AirPods (each): 0.19 ounce (5.4 g); Wireless Charging Case: 1.61 ounces (45.6 g)|
|Dimensions||AirPods (each): 0.94 by 0.86 by 1.22 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm), Wireless Charging Case: 1.78 by 0.85 by 2.39 inches (45.2 by 21.7 by 60.6 mm)|
When you first start using the AirPods Pro, you’ll want to find the right size eartip to use, because the rest of your experience hinges on it. If the eartips are too big, they’ll be painful, and if they’re too small, they’ll likely fall out. Once you’ve installed the correct ear tip size, they’ll fit securely in your ear canal. After you pair with your phone, you should be able to jump right into music listening without futzing with too many settings. Like any other Apple product, the product’s ethos is to be something that “just works.”